The wedding ceremony of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s daughter Tejaswini was held on the 21st in Hyderabad. After the star studded ceremony, the family is now quietly completing the other traditional formalities that follow. Balakrishna visited Tirupati today and participated in the early morning Abhisheka Seva, along with the new couple.
Despite tight security, fans came to the Temple Complex in big numbers once the news circulated in the local area.
Balakrishna is currently working for a film in Boyapati Sreenu’s direction. He is expected to rejoin the shoot in a few days time, after all these formalities are over.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you