The wedding ceremony of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s daughter Tejaswini was held on the 21st in Hyderabad. After the star studded ceremony, the family is now quietly completing the other traditional formalities that follow. Balakrishna visited Tirupati today and participated in the early morning Abhisheka Seva, along with the new couple.
Despite tight security, fans came to the Temple Complex in big numbers once the news circulated in the local area.
Balakrishna is currently working for a film in Boyapati Sreenu’s direction. He is expected to rejoin the shoot in a few days time, after all these formalities are over.
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
Articles that might interest you