Balakrishna has been taking keen interest in his 100th film for a while now and the director in line was always between Boyapati Srinu who gave the actor commercial hits like Simha and Legend and Singeetham Srinivas who gave him masterpieces like Aditya 369 and Bhairava Dweepam.
But now another new director has joined this race. Popular writer Paruchuri Vekateswara Rao’s son Ravindra is keen on directing his first film with Balakrishna. As per sources, Ravindra has already narrated the story to the actor and is awaiting a nod from him.
Who is going to bag the trophy of directing Balakrishna’s 100th now ? we will have to just wait and watch.
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
Articles that might interest you