We have reported earlier that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th flick will be directed by Lakshyam fame Sreewas. Titled Dictator, the pre-production works are going on in full swing and the film will be launched on May 29th in Ramanaidu studios.
As per the latest reports, the film is said to be high on content and will showcase Balayya in a powerful role. As many as four noted script writers Kona Venkat, Gopi Mohan, Ratnam and Sridhar Seepana are working on the subject currently.
S.S.Thaman will score tunes and prestigious banner Eros Now will produce this flick. The female lead is yet to be finalized for this flick.
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja