We have reported earlier that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th flick will be directed by Lakshyam fame Sreewas. Titled Dictator, the pre-production works are going on in full swing and the film will be launched on May 29th in Ramanaidu studios.
As per the latest reports, the film is said to be high on content and will showcase Balayya in a powerful role. As many as four noted script writers Kona Venkat, Gopi Mohan, Ratnam and Sridhar Seepana are working on the subject currently.
S.S.Thaman will score tunes and prestigious banner Eros Now will produce this flick. The female lead is yet to be finalized for this flick.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you