The curtains came down tonight on the grand 2-day Lepakshi Utsavalu that were held under film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna’s supervision. Balakrishna and the chief guests paid rich tributes to the glorious Telugu culture and Lepakshi’s legacy at the event.
The major attraction at the festival was Balayya’s all-round show. After the Srikrishna Devaraya mono act at the inaugural ceremony yesterday, Balayya today set the stage on fire with his energetic dances and singing. He thanked all the Telugus who have thronged the event and vowed to get international status for Lepakshi.
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections