The heat is on as Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Dictator is just one day away from its release. Special plans have been made for the smooth release of the film and a special show was organized for Balakrishna and his family members yesterday.
Sources close to us reveal that the response from the special show was unanimous as Balakrishna’s son, daughter and son-in-law were hugely impressed with the second half and were seen speaking confidently about the film’s outcome.
Dictator is Balakrishna’s 99th film and is directed by Srivas who is in good form off late. Anjali and Sonal Chauhan are the female leads in the film which has become quite prestigious as few other big ticket films are also up for release this week.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you