Balakrishna’s upcoming film Legend is gearing up for a massive release soon. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, the film stars Balakrishna, Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan in lead roles, whereas Jagapathi Babu is playing a villain’s role. In the past, Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu had teamed up for ‘Simha’, which went on to become a huge hit.
The latest news is that the audio of ‘Legend’ is going to be launched in the first week of March. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring tunes for the first time for a Balakrishna’s film and he’s putting his heart and soul to come up with a superb album. Ever since the film’s title was announced, expectations have been sky high about the subject which Boyapati Sreenu is dealing with. Moreover, Balakrishna’s powerful look has been received quite well by his fans. Most part of the film has been shot in Vizag and Hyderabad.
The film is expected to release either on March 28 or on April 4. Anil Sunkara, Gopichand and Ram Achanta are co-producing the film under 14 Reels Entertainment Pvt Ltd banner, along with Sai Korrapati under Vaarahi Chalana Chitram banner.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you