Nandamuri Balakrishna’s mass action entertainer, ‘Legend’, is currently being shot at Chiran Fort in Hyderabad. Balakrishna will be seen in a powerful and stylish new avatar in this movie and Boyapati Sreenu is handling the direction of this film. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the heroines in this project.
‘Legend’ is being jointly produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner and Vaarahi Chalana Chitram. The makers are taking this project quite prestigiously and no efforts are being spared for this film. As we informed you some days ago, a special motorcycle and Tata Safari have been readied for Balakrishna’s use in this movie.
Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this film. ‘Legend’ is expected to hit the screens in the first few months of 2014.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you