Nandamuri Balakrishna is roaring high with the success of his latest blockbuster Legend. As Balakrishna himself announced that he will give equal importance to both films and politics, he has now gone ahead and accepted a new film.
This big budget entertainer will be produced by business tycoon Rudrapati Ramana Rao on SLV Cinema. Shooting of the film is set to go on the floors in May, once the 2014 elections are completed. More details on the star cast and other technicians will soon be revealed.
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
- Miss India Australia to romance Sundeep Kishan
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
Articles that might interest you