Nandamuri Balakrishna is roaring high with the success of his latest blockbuster Legend. As Balakrishna himself announced that he will give equal importance to both films and politics, he has now gone ahead and accepted a new film.
This big budget entertainer will be produced by business tycoon Rudrapati Ramana Rao on SLV Cinema. Shooting of the film is set to go on the floors in May, once the 2014 elections are completed. More details on the star cast and other technicians will soon be revealed.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans