Recently, there have been many rumours spreading around about Balakrishna’s next flick. According to the grapevine, Balakrishna might team up with Anil Ravipudi of Patas fame for a flick titled Rama Rao Garu.
According to our sources, Balayya will be seen as a powerful IPS officer in this film which is in scripting stages. Apparently, Anil recently met Balakrishna and narrated the basic premise of the film to which the senior actor has immediately agreed to do.
It is not yet confirmed and unclear if this film will be Balakrishna’s 100th film or 101st film. Currently, Anil is busy shooting Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme under Dil Raju’s production.
- Naa Peru Surya’s gets a new release date
- Bullock carts and boats for Rangasthalam’s festive song
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna