Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest project Lion is on the verge of completing its post-production work and it will hit screens on May 1st. The audio will be launched on April 10th. Trisha and Radhika Apte are the female leads in this flick.
In the meantime, his 99th flick which is tentatively titled Dictator will go to floors from May. Young film-maker Srivaas will direct this flick which will be produced by Eros International. Nayanatara has been roped in to play the leading lady in this movie. S.S.Thaman is the music director. Writer Gopi Mohan is providing script for this project.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you