Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest project Lion is on the verge of completing its post-production work and it will hit screens on May 1st. The audio will be launched on April 10th. Trisha and Radhika Apte are the female leads in this flick.
In the meantime, his 99th flick which is tentatively titled Dictator will go to floors from May. Young film-maker Srivaas will direct this flick which will be produced by Eros International. Nayanatara has been roped in to play the leading lady in this movie. S.S.Thaman is the music director. Writer Gopi Mohan is providing script for this project.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans