In a special gesture for his 98th film Lion’s heroine Trisha, Nandamuri Balakrishna will be gracing the audio launch event of Trisha’s upcoming bilingual horror drama, Nayaki. The film’s audio will be launched in Hyderabad on the 19th of this month and Balayya will be the chief guest.
Nayaki is a special film for Trisha as it is a rare female centric film in the actress’ career. Recently, the film’s unit released the Bhayam single crooned by Trisha to a decent response. Govi is the film’s director and Giridhar and Padmaja produced it. Nayaki will release in Telugu and Tamil in May.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise