Nandamuri Balakrishna’s powerful mass entertainer, ‘Legend’, is currently being shot in Vishakhapatnam. The film’s shoot has been going on at Rama Krishna Beach and other areas for the last few days. Several key scenes involving Balakrishna and other lead actors are being canned in this schedule.
Sources say that horses were used for some scenes recently. Balakrishna will have Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan as the leading ladies in this film. Jagapathi Babu is essaying the villain’s role in this movie.
‘Legend’ is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes. The film is expected to hit the screens in Feb 2014. 14 Reels Entertainment and Varahi Chalana Chitram are jointly producing this big budget film.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you