The Nani starrer, Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha is impressing one and all big time. After watching a special screening, super star Balakrishna spoke highly about the film and appreciated the entire team for their efforts.
Balayya especially spoke highly about the camera work and background score of the film. Interestingly, KVPG was shot mostly in Hindupur and its surrounding areas which is Balayya’s political constituency. Nani plays a Balakrishna fan in the film which is a romantic thriller.
The film is doing superb business all over and is impressing every section of the audience. Directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, this film is produced by the prestigious 14 Reels banner.
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
Articles that might interest you