Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest film ‘Lion’ is fast finishing its shoot and is gearing up for a grand audio launch soon. Currently, the unit is shooting an intense fight sequence at a specially erected police station set. Balayya will be sporting several getups in the film.
As per a report by a leading English news daily, Balayya will be seen reprising CBI officer JD Lakshminarayana’s role in the film. If this news is indeed true, there is no doubt that fans are in for an intense treat from Balayya. Already, Balayya’s first look stills and the short teaser were highly appreciated by the star’s fans.
Trisha and Radhika Apte will be seen as the female leads and debutant Satya Deva directs the film.
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release