Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently shooting for his highly-anticipated 101st project in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. The film’s shooting has been going on in a specially erected set at the Aluminum Factory on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
According to the sources, this song is said to be an out and out mass number and it’s in typical Puri Jagannadh’s style and Balayya’s steps in the song are going to be a feast for his fans. Anup Rubens has come up with racy mass beats and Sobhi is choreographing the song.
Shriya is the film’s leading lady and Bhavya Films banner is producing this gangster drama.
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed
- Senior hero names a charitable trust after his parents