Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently shooting for his highly-anticipated 101st project in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. The film’s shooting has been going on in a specially erected set at the Aluminum Factory on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
According to the sources, this song is said to be an out and out mass number and it’s in typical Puri Jagannadh’s style and Balayya’s steps in the song are going to be a feast for his fans. Anup Rubens has come up with racy mass beats and Sobhi is choreographing the song.
Shriya is the film’s leading lady and Bhavya Films banner is producing this gangster drama.
- A huge cultural, political movement awaits Rajini, Pawan’s nod
- Massive climax to be highlight of Ajith’s next
- Baahubali2 trailer sets a new milestone
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
Articles that might interest you