Recently, film star Nandamuri Balakrishna celebrated his 56th birthday. A grand celebratory event was organized by NBK USA Fans Association in Silicon Valley in the US. Speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that he dedicated his entire life to acting and that he will continue to act throughout his life.
Speaking further, Balayya promised his fans that he will live up to their gigantic expectations on Gauthamiputra Satakarni. To a loud cheer from fans, Balayya announced that he is dedicating his 100th film to all his fans across the world.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date