Recently, film star Nandamuri Balakrishna celebrated his 56th birthday. A grand celebratory event was organized by NBK USA Fans Association in Silicon Valley in the US. Speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that he dedicated his entire life to acting and that he will continue to act throughout his life.
Speaking further, Balayya promised his fans that he will live up to their gigantic expectations on Gauthamiputra Satakarni. To a loud cheer from fans, Balayya announced that he is dedicating his 100th film to all his fans across the world.
- Star hero film opening on a dull note
- Star director to grace Mahesh’s intro event in Chennai?
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
Articles that might interest you