The gruesome murder of the young Telugu techie Srinivas Kuchibhotla in Kansas, USA, has left the entire Indian community in a state of deep shock. Srinivas’ family in Hyderabad is heartbroken with the incident.
Extending his deepest condolences to the bereaved family, film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna strongly condemned the racial killing and demanded the American government to offer protection to Indians living in the US and end racial attacks on NRIs.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time