The gruesome murder of the young Telugu techie Srinivas Kuchibhotla in Kansas, USA, has left the entire Indian community in a state of deep shock. Srinivas’ family in Hyderabad is heartbroken with the incident.
Extending his deepest condolences to the bereaved family, film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna strongly condemned the racial killing and demanded the American government to offer protection to Indians living in the US and end racial attacks on NRIs.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections