The gruesome murder of the young Telugu techie Srinivas Kuchibhotla in Kansas, USA, has left the entire Indian community in a state of deep shock. Srinivas’ family in Hyderabad is heartbroken with the incident.
Extending his deepest condolences to the bereaved family, film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna strongly condemned the racial killing and demanded the American government to offer protection to Indians living in the US and end racial attacks on NRIs.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you