The makers of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest action entertainer, ‘Lion’, are busy shooting for an intense action sequence in Moinabad on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Leading action choreographer duo Ram-Laxman is supervising this fight sequence which is being shot in rain effect. The shooting will continue throughout this weekend.
Until yesterday, the film’s introductory scenes were shot on Balakrishna in a specially erected set. As per the sources, these scenes have come out well and will surely thrill the fans. Majority of the film’s shoot has been completed and the makers are planning to release the film in April.
Trisha and Radhika Apte have been paired up with with Balakrishna and Satya Deva is making his directorial debut with the film.
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule