Nandamuri Bala Krishna’s ‘Lion’ has been creating positive hype ever since it was announced. The latest report is that Balayya’s massive cutout, which is about 45 feet has been placed at Shilpa Kala Vedika, where the audio function will takes place today evening.
The cutout has come in for a huge praise and it seems the legend is surely going to give a thundering treat to all his fans with Lion. Andhra’s Chief Minister Shri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu will be attending the audio event as a special guest.
Satya Dev is the director for this film while Rudrapati Ramana Rao is producing the film under SLV Cinema. Trisha and Radhika Apte are paired opposite Balakrishna and the music for the movie is scored by Manisharma.
- Raja The Great opens on a strong note
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again