Balakrishna, who recently celebrated his birthday in Lisbon, Portugal, got a surprise gift from his family. His daughters – Brahmini, Tejaswini, and son Mokshagna, along with his sons-in-law- Nara Lokesh and Sai Bharath flew to Lisbon to spend time with Balakrishna on his birthday.
Interestingly, his family gifted him an expensive Bentley car on his birthday and Brahmini, Tejaswini gave the car keys to Balakrishna at the birthday party. The entire cast and crew of Balakrishna-Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool also took part in the celebrations.
The Paisa Vasool team will soon return to Hyderabad and continue the rest of the shoot here. Shriya Saran plays the lead role, apart from Muskaan and Kyra Dutt. The film is slated for release on September 29.
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon