Balakrishna, who recently celebrated his birthday in Lisbon, Portugal, got a surprise gift from his family. His daughters – Brahmini, Tejaswini, and son Mokshagna, along with his sons-in-law- Nara Lokesh and Sai Bharath flew to Lisbon to spend time with Balakrishna on his birthday.
Interestingly, his family gifted him an expensive Bentley car on his birthday and Brahmini, Tejaswini gave the car keys to Balakrishna at the birthday party. The entire cast and crew of Balakrishna-Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool also took part in the celebrations.
The Paisa Vasool team will soon return to Hyderabad and continue the rest of the shoot here. Shriya Saran plays the lead role, apart from Muskaan and Kyra Dutt. The film is slated for release on September 29.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23