Film star and TDP’s Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna has been honored with Delhi Telugu Association’s Ugadi Puraskaram for the year 2017. The award was presented by Telangana Minister Etela Rajendar and former CM of Andhra Pradesh K Rosaiah.
Speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that even though Teluguites were separated regionally, his 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni gave him a strong feeling of unity.
Along with Balayya, Gautamiputra Satakarni’s director Krish, writer Saimadhav Burra, DP Gnanasekhar, producer Rajeev Reddy and Art Director Bhupesh R Bhupathi etc are honored with the awards.
Veteran stalwart actor Kaikala Satyanarayana was honored with the Lifetime Achievement award.
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Dry run finally ends in Bollywood
Articles that might interest you