Film star and TDP’s Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna has been honored with Delhi Telugu Association’s Ugadi Puraskaram for the year 2017. The award was presented by Telangana Minister Etela Rajendar and former CM of Andhra Pradesh K Rosaiah.
Speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that even though Teluguites were separated regionally, his 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni gave him a strong feeling of unity.
Along with Balayya, Gautamiputra Satakarni’s director Krish, writer Saimadhav Burra, DP Gnanasekhar, producer Rajeev Reddy and Art Director Bhupesh R Bhupathi etc are honored with the awards.
Veteran stalwart actor Kaikala Satyanarayana was honored with the Lifetime Achievement award.
- DJ breaks into the half-a-million dollar club in overseas
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
Articles that might interest you