Vikram – Bhetal stories are an integral part of our folklore. Perhaps many of you remember reading the stories in Chandamama books. Now the latest buzz doing the rounds in Filmnagar is that Nandamuri Balakrishna will soon be seen in a socio-fantasy movie which is based on the Vikram – Bhetal story. The movie will most probably be a remake of Legend NTR’s 1960 flick ‘Bhatti Vikramarka’, which deals with the same story.
The movie had NTR as King Vikramarka, Kanta Rao as Bhatti, S.V. Ranga Rao as the Mantrikudu and Anjali Devi as Prabhavathi Devi. The movie was a commercial success and is regarded as an all time favourite classic. The remake will be produced by Yalamanchili Sai Babu, who made the critically acclaimed ‘Sri Rama Rajyam’ last year. Other details about the project are awaited.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks