Bollywood’s Dream Girl Hema Malini is staging her Tollywood comeback after nearly five decades with Gautamiputra Satakarni. In fact, Hema Malini made her acting debut as a dancer in NT Ramarao’s Pandava Vanavasam in 1965.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Hema Malini said that most of her interactions with Balakrishna are centered on the legendary NT Ramarao and that Balayya shows her NTR’s movie clips on his mobile phone.
Describing her acting stint in Gautamiputra Satakarni as a nice experience, Hema Malini said that Balayya is an easy going co-star to work with.
- Maruthi goes extra mile for Mahanubhavudu
- Shraddha Kapoor is ‘so excited’ to be working with Prabhas
- Mahanubhavudu’s first look to be out soon
- Yuddham Sharanam’s release date is now official
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
Articles that might interest you