Bollywood’s Dream Girl Hema Malini is staging her Tollywood comeback after nearly five decades with Gautamiputra Satakarni. In fact, Hema Malini made her acting debut as a dancer in NT Ramarao’s Pandava Vanavasam in 1965.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Hema Malini said that most of her interactions with Balakrishna are centered on the legendary NT Ramarao and that Balayya shows her NTR’s movie clips on his mobile phone.
Describing her acting stint in Gautamiputra Satakarni as a nice experience, Hema Malini said that Balayya is an easy going co-star to work with.
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore
- Controversial heroine to tie the knot
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release