Bollywood’s Dream Girl Hema Malini is staging her Tollywood comeback after nearly five decades with Gautamiputra Satakarni. In fact, Hema Malini made her acting debut as a dancer in NT Ramarao’s Pandava Vanavasam in 1965.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Hema Malini said that most of her interactions with Balakrishna are centered on the legendary NT Ramarao and that Balayya shows her NTR’s movie clips on his mobile phone.
Describing her acting stint in Gautamiputra Satakarni as a nice experience, Hema Malini said that Balayya is an easy going co-star to work with.
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
Articles that might interest you