The promotions of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film Gautamiputra Satakarni are in full swing and Balayya himself is leading from the front. The latest is news is that Balayya has met the Telangana chief minister KCR a short while ago.
Reports suggest that Balayya has invited KCR to watch a special screening of the film which will be held exclusively for him. Being the 100th project of Balakrishna, there is a huge buzz all over and the makers are doing everything possible to take this film to another level.
If one can remember, KCR was the one who launched this project in Hyderabad.
- Special focus for Spyder’s second half
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- RGV unveils the first glimpse of Lakshmi’s NTR
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you