The promotions of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film Gautamiputra Satakarni are in full swing and Balayya himself is leading from the front. The latest is news is that Balayya has met the Telangana chief minister KCR a short while ago.
Reports suggest that Balayya has invited KCR to watch a special screening of the film which will be held exclusively for him. Being the 100th project of Balakrishna, there is a huge buzz all over and the makers are doing everything possible to take this film to another level.
If one can remember, KCR was the one who launched this project in Hyderabad.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai