Popular film star and politician Nandamuri Balakrishna took part in a yoga camp that took place at the Kasu Brahmananda Reddy Park in Hyderabad yesterday on the eve of International Yoga Day celebrations. Balayya joined hundreds of yoga enthusiasts and even practiced a few asanas on this occasion.
On the film’s front, the regular shooting of Balayya’s most eagerly awaited 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, kick-started a couple of days ago at the Chilkur Balaji Temple on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Several crucial action episodes featuring hundreds of foreign fighters are being canned in this schedule.
- Adivi Sesh opens up about Goodachari
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film