Senior film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna has already had two releases in 2017. The actor is currently shooting for his 102nd film in KS Ravikumar’s direction. He has also okayed a project in Puri Jagannadh’s direction and the movie will go on floors in January next year. And then, there’s the highly-anticipated biopic on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao.
In his latest interview, Balakrishna revealed the reason behind signing back-to-back movies. “I want to concentrate on movies alone. I agreed to do more films because many people’s livelihood is dependent on the industry,” said Balayya. He further added that he is not keen on higher posts of a minister or Chief Minister in politics.
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
Articles that might interest you