Natasimham Nandamuri Balakrishna stunned everyone recently with his fluent speech in Tamil. He spoke at the launch of UKUP’s First Look in Tamil and everyone present applauded Balayya’s oratory skills. When asked about acting in Tamil films, Balayya replied in the affirmative. “I am willing to act in Tamil films if I am approached with good scripts. I am fluent in Tamil and Chennai is like a second home to me” , he said.
Balakrishna is going to hit the screens soon with his action entertainer ‘Adhinayakudu’. The movie has been directed by Paruchuri Murali and Lakshmi Rai will be seen as the heroine along with Saloni. Let us see if Balayya’s desire to act in Tamil films is fulfilled.
- Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil, Malayalam versions’ release delayed
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media