Nandamuri Balakrishna’s magnum opus, GPSK has turned out as the highest collected historical movie. This movie is still generating decent revenues at the ticket window in both domestic and the overseas markets.
Now, the latest update is that GPSK has collected $1.64 million till yesterday at the US box office and stood at all time 8th place by overtaking Venky-Mahesh’s multi-starrer SVCC.
Buyers are confident that the movie will touch the $2million mark if it continues the same momentum at the ticket window. Directed by Krish this movie has Hema Malini in an important role.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you