Nandamuri Balakrishna’s magnum opus, GPSK has turned out as the highest collected historical movie. This movie is still generating decent revenues at the ticket window in both domestic and the overseas markets.
Now, the latest update is that GPSK has collected $1.64 million till yesterday at the US box office and stood at all time 8th place by overtaking Venky-Mahesh’s multi-starrer SVCC.
Buyers are confident that the movie will touch the $2million mark if it continues the same momentum at the ticket window. Directed by Krish this movie has Hema Malini in an important role.
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017