Nandamuri Balakrishna’s magnum opus, GPSK has turned out as the highest collected historical movie. This movie is still generating decent revenues at the ticket window in both domestic and the overseas markets.
Now, the latest update is that GPSK has collected $1.64 million till yesterday at the US box office and stood at all time 8th place by overtaking Venky-Mahesh’s multi-starrer SVCC.
Buyers are confident that the movie will touch the $2million mark if it continues the same momentum at the ticket window. Directed by Krish this movie has Hema Malini in an important role.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you