It is well-known that Balayya’s daughters Nara Brahmani and Tejaswini gifted him an expensive Bentley car on his birthday in Portugal. Balayya is just a day away from wrapping up the Portugal schedule for Puri Jagannadh is Paisa Vasool.
However, the long-distance didn’t stop Balayya from acquiring a fancy number for his Bentley. The actor has reportedly shelled out a whopping Rs.7.77 lakh in a bid to acquire the TS09 EU0001 number plate.
Incidentally, Balayya’s nephew and film star Young NTR too had paid a staggering Rs.11 lakh in the past to own the magic number 9999 for his car.
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed
- Sunny Leone’s special performance in Hyderabad
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Vikram’s Sketch Is Action Packed