It is well-known that Balayya’s daughters Nara Brahmani and Tejaswini gifted him an expensive Bentley car on his birthday in Portugal. Balayya is just a day away from wrapping up the Portugal schedule for Puri Jagannadh is Paisa Vasool.
However, the long-distance didn’t stop Balayya from acquiring a fancy number for his Bentley. The actor has reportedly shelled out a whopping Rs.7.77 lakh in a bid to acquire the TS09 EU0001 number plate.
Incidentally, Balayya’s nephew and film star Young NTR too had paid a staggering Rs.11 lakh in the past to own the magic number 9999 for his car.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you