Director Puri Jagannadh, who graced the event as the special guest, revealed the reason behind Balayya’s absence at the event. Puri said that Balayya suffered from food poisoning in the last minute and that he had asked him to apologize to everyone on his behalf.
Balayya is currently busy with the final schedule of Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool. And in August, he’ll commence KS Ravikumar’s film.
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema
- Special arrangements for Prabhas’s Dubai stay