Director Puri Jagannadh, who graced the event as the special guest, revealed the reason behind Balayya’s absence at the event. Puri said that Balayya suffered from food poisoning in the last minute and that he had asked him to apologize to everyone on his behalf.
Balayya is currently busy with the final schedule of Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool. And in August, he’ll commence KS Ravikumar’s film.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon