Popular film star and Hindpur MLA, Nandamuri Balakrishna, will be attending the 4th convention of the North America Telugu Society (NATS) this July. The NATS Sambaralu will take place from the 2nd to 4th of July in Los Angeles and Balayya has been invited as the chief guest.
Along with Balakrishna, several celebrities, politicians, industrialists etc from both the Telugu states are on the invitees list. Some of the invitees include, Kajal Aggarwal, Nani, M Venkaiah Naidu, T Harish Rao, Kalvakuntla Kavitha, GMR, Ganapathi Sachidananda Swamy etc. A range of cultural and entertainment programs will be held
during the three day festivities.
Meanwhile, Balakrishna is all set to enthrall millions of his fans with his upcoming film ‘Lion’, which will be releasing on the 8th of May.
- Ravi Teja To Team Up With Harish Shankar Again?
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise
- Kajal Approached For Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ New Film?
- Gautami Reveals Why She Ended Her Relationship With Kamal Haasan
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death