A couple of days ago, Balakrishna pulled off a major surprise by announcing a biopic on his father, the legendary thespian and Chief Minister of the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. Balayya also said he will reprise his father in the biopic.
Balayya further said he will reveal more details regarding the film’s director and other cast and crew at an appropriate time. Ever since Balayya’s announcement, there has been a huge buzz around this prestigious project.
According to the latest buzz, Balayya will formally reveal all the details about the film on May 28th, on the occasion of NT Ramarao’s birth anniversary. Currently, a team of script writers are busy preparing the script for this epic biopic.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you