There have been numerous speculations ever since Nandamuri Balakrishna had announced a biopic on his father and legendary actor-politician NT Ramarao. There were reports that said that Balayya himself will act as NTR, apart from directing the biopic. Even RGV was rumored to be helming this prestigious project.
In his latest interview while promoting Paisa Vasool, Balayya said that he will announce the director and other important details of NTR’s biopic in 2, 3 days. Balayya further revealed that the script work is nearing completion and that the film will be launched very soon.
Balayya went on to say that he has been interacting with his relatives, his father’s friends and colleagues and the officials who had worked under him during his stint as the chief minister of the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release