Nandamuri Balakrishna is busy with the shooting of his latest film in newcomer Sathya Deva’s direction. This movie is being shot in Hyderabad outskirts now and shooting will shift to Ramoji Film City from the 21st of this month.
Some important scenes will be shot on Balakrishna and Trisha in this schedule. The movie is a powerful action entertainer that will showcase Balakrishna in a dual role. Rudrapati Ramana Rao is the producer of this movie and he is hoping to score a big hit with Balakrishna with this movie.
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
Articles that might interest you