Nandamuri Balakrishna is busy with the shooting of his latest film in newcomer Sathya Deva’s direction. This movie is being shot in Hyderabad outskirts now and shooting will shift to Ramoji Film City from the 21st of this month.
Some important scenes will be shot on Balakrishna and Trisha in this schedule. The movie is a powerful action entertainer that will showcase Balakrishna in a dual role. Rudrapati Ramana Rao is the producer of this movie and he is hoping to score a big hit with Balakrishna with this movie.
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Spyder clears its Tamil censor formalities
Articles that might interest you