Nandamuri Balakrishna will act in his 102nd film in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction. The film’s regular shooting will commence from the second week of August.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet-untitled movie will go on floors in the temple town of Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu. Balayya will shoot for almost 40 days at a stretch. Nayanthara is said to be the film’s leading lady. C Kalyan is producing the movie. More details are awaited.
Meanwhile, Balayya will shoot for the final schedule of his next film, Paisa Vasool, from July 3. The entire shooting of this film will be wrapped up by the last week of July.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema