Nandamuri Balakrishna recently flew down to Bengaluru and visited his good friend and Sandalwood superstar Shivarajkumar and his brothers Puneeth and Raghavendra. Balayya expressed his condolences to Shivarajkumar and brothers over the death of their mother Parvathamma.
Balayya had spent some quality time and reminisced the friendship shared by his father NT Ramarao and Shivarajkumar’s father and legendary Kannada actor Rajakumar. On this occasion, Shivarajkumar reportedly invited Balayya to launch the audio album of his upcoming film, Mass Leader. Even the makers of Shivarajkumar’s yet another film, Tagaru, are planning to get Balayya unveil the film’s teaser.
It is well-known that Shivarajkumar had acted in a special cameo in Balayya’s prestigious 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, on Balayya’s request.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23