Looks like Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Adhinayakudu will not be making it to Sankranthi 2012. Balakrishna has traditionally been a Sankranthi star and his films do well during the festive season. The movie was earlier slated for a Sankranthi release, but the latest buzz coming out of the industry suggests that Adhinayakudu will now release on January 26th. The movie is being directed by Paruchuri Murali and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary is the Producer.
Saloni and Lakshmi Rai are the main heroines in this movie and Balakrishna is portraying three different roles in Adhinayakudu. Kalyani Malik is scoring the music for this flick. The movie is said to be a commercial action entertainer with a political backdrop.
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you