Film star and politician Nandamuri Balakrishna celebrated his 56th birthday yesterday. Nandamuri fans across the world celebrated this special day with festive fervor. A grand musical night was organized by NBK Fans USA association in Bay Area, USA.
Balayya himself was the chief guest at the celebrations and he took part in the cultural programs with his usual zest. At one point, Balayya even stormed the stage and grabbed the microphone and turned singer much to the joy of his fans.
Balayya sang Chilakapachcha Koka song from his yesteryear blockbuster Narasimha Naidu, and needles to say fans were thrilled to bits with Balayya’s surprise treat.
- DSP Is All Praise For Vikram
- Star Actress To Act In A Superhero Film
- Mahanati’s latest worldwide collections
- Sampoo’s kind gesture towards late comedian’s family
- Will Srikanth bounce back with Operation 2019?