For the last couple of weeks, senior hero Balakrishna has been shooting for his 102nd film in the temple town of Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu. Veteran Tamil director KS Ravikumar is the director of this film.
According to the latest updates from the film’s makers, Balayya has finally wrapped up the Kumbakonam schedule. The next schedule details will be revealed soon. Meanwhile, the film’s satellite rights have already been acquired by popular entertainment channel Gemini TV for a handsome price.
NBK102 stars Nayanthara as the female lead. Malayali starlet Natasha Doshi essays a crucial role in the movie. C Kalyan is producing the movie and Chirantan Bhatt is the music composer.
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next