Nandamuri Balakrishna had left heroine Shriya and the entire team of his ongoing 101st movie stunned with his age-defying stunts. The team had canned an action-packed chase sequence in Portugal’s capital Lisbon on Sunday.
A few shots demanded Balayya to drift the car in 360 degrees, and the actor refused a body-double and performed the stunts himself. Shriya, who was sitting next to Balayya in the car, was shocked seeing Balayya’s exuberance.
This as-yet-untitled movie is being directed by Puri Jagannadh and produced by Bhavya Creations’ Anand Prasad. The makers are planning a special surprise for fans on the eve of Balayya’s birthday.
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan
- Arun Vijay opens up about Saaho