No film in the recent past has created such a huge hype like Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film has been doing over the last few months. As per Balayya’s revelations, the suspense surrounding the director who will grab the opportunity to helm Balayya’s 100th will be revealed after Amavasya.
Yesterday, Balayya himself stated that Krish will be directing his 100th film and that it will have a period backdrop. Rumours are rife that Balayya will be essaying the role of Gautamiputra Sathakarni, the legendary Sathavahana ruler, in this film which will explore Amaravati’s rich ancient history.
Let’s wait until Amavasya for an official confirmation on this historic project.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you