No film in the recent past has created such a huge hype like Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film has been doing over the last few months. As per Balayya’s revelations, the suspense surrounding the director who will grab the opportunity to helm Balayya’s 100th will be revealed after Amavasya.
Yesterday, Balayya himself stated that Krish will be directing his 100th film and that it will have a period backdrop. Rumours are rife that Balayya will be essaying the role of Gautamiputra Sathakarni, the legendary Sathavahana ruler, in this film which will explore Amaravati’s rich ancient history.
Let’s wait until Amavasya for an official confirmation on this historic project.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked