Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently working for an action adventure thriller and the movie in question is ‘Srimannarayana’. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director of the movie and the movie has Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton as the heroines. The movie has about 6 villains and Balayya’s interaction with them will be a highlight, says director Ravi Chavali.
The movie is being produced on Yellow Flowers Entertainment banner and Ramesh Puppala is the producer. R.R.Movie Makers banner is acting as the presenter for the film and shooting is currently going on in Hyderabad.
- Gear up for Mahesh’s career best performance
- Mahanati’s teaser clocks four million
- RGV has betrayed the industry-Allu Aravind
- New actress joins Saaho team
- Good news for Mahesh Babu fans