Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently working for an action adventure thriller and the movie in question is ‘Srimannarayana’. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director of the movie and the movie has Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton as the heroines. The movie has about 6 villains and Balayya’s interaction with them will be a highlight, says director Ravi Chavali.
The movie is being produced on Yellow Flowers Entertainment banner and Ramesh Puppala is the producer. R.R.Movie Makers banner is acting as the presenter for the film and shooting is currently going on in Hyderabad.
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Trvikram to make it official on that day
- Mohan Babu suffers a personal loss