Ravi Chavali, the director of Balakrishna’s Srimannarayana and Nithiin’s Victory, is gearing up to release his next film. Titled Super Sketch, the film is based on the concept of mind games and it features English actors Sophia and Gary Tony as the main leads.
Super Sketch is a unique thriller. The film’s shooting formalities have been completed already and the post-production work is underway in full swing. Balaram Makkala is the producer of the film. The movie, also starring a string of Telugu actors, will hit the screens in summer.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections