Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Srimannarayana’ is currently being shot in Switzerland. Some songs are being shot on Balakrishna and the heroines in exotic locales in the country and shooting will go on for a few more days. Recently, the unit shot for some songs in Malaysia. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director of the film. Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton are the heroines.
Yellow Flowers Entertainment banner is producing the film and R.R.Movie Makers banner is acting as the presenter. Chakri is scoring the music.
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you