Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Srimannarayana’ is currently being shot in Switzerland. Some songs are being shot on Balakrishna and the heroines in exotic locales in the country and shooting will go on for a few more days. Recently, the unit shot for some songs in Malaysia. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director of the film. Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton are the heroines.
Yellow Flowers Entertainment banner is producing the film and R.R.Movie Makers banner is acting as the presenter. Chakri is scoring the music.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls