Shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest movie in the direction of Ravi Chavali, ‘Srimannarayana’, has begun today and a few sequences are being canned in the posh ‘Reddy House’ in Jubilee Hills. Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton are also participating in the shooting. The house is a very posh one and it might be used as Balakrishna’s residence in the movie.
‘Srimannarayana’ is being produced by Ramesh Puppala on Yellow Flowers banner and Chakri is composing the music. The movie is going to be a powerful action drama, says the director.
- New actress joins Saaho team
- RGV has betrayed the industry-Allu Aravind
- Gear up for Mahesh’s career best performance
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Bharat Ane Nenu
- Mahanati’s teaser clocks four million