For the last 25 days, Nandamuri Balakrishna has been shooting his 102nd film, Jai Simha, in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction in Vizag. This long, crucial schedule has been wrapped up today. Nearly seventy percent of the film’s shoot has been wrapped up already.
Jai Simha’s next schedule will kick-start in Hyderabad. Balayya will be seen in dual avatars in this film. Nayanthara is the film’s female lead, while Kannada actress Hariprriya and Malayali starlet Natasha Doshi essay crucial roles.
C Kalyan is the producer and Chirantan Bhatt is the music composer. Jai Simha is slated to hit the theaters on January 12th as a Sankranthi treat.
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Nara Rohit introspects his career
- Yet another film faces GST heat
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?