Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 2014 blockbuster action entertainer, Legend, has created a unique record. With a 456 day run, Legend is now the longest running Indian film in the digital projection era. Released on 28th March, 2014, Legend has been playing non-stop with 4 shows in Archana Theater in Proddutur, Kadapa, after a single shift.
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, who also directed Balayya’s superhit film Simha, Legend opened to sensational talk and thumping collections and continued its charisma at the box-office and collected more than 40 crores. Balayya’s powerful dual roles, Jagapathi Babu’s surprising villainous role and the film’s high octane action drama were the main reasons behind this success.
This record once again proves that Balayya is indeed a star with an unbeatable mass image even at this age.
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam
- Srikanth launches his mobile App
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official