Now that Balayya’s 100th film has been launched officially, the focus has shifted towards its making and other details of the film. Nandamuri Balakrishna was seen in a completely new look during the launch and was sporting a stylish moustache.
Reports reveal that Balayya will be seen with the same look in the film which is a historical project. Directed by Krrish Jagarlamudi, this film will kick start its shoot soon. Pre-production is currently on and reports reveal that Balayya will be seen in a never before seen avatar which Krrish has specially designed for him.
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
Articles that might interest you