Now that Balayya’s 100th film has been launched officially, the focus has shifted towards its making and other details of the film. Nandamuri Balakrishna was seen in a completely new look during the launch and was sporting a stylish moustache.
Reports reveal that Balayya will be seen with the same look in the film which is a historical project. Directed by Krrish Jagarlamudi, this film will kick start its shoot soon. Pre-production is currently on and reports reveal that Balayya will be seen in a never before seen avatar which Krrish has specially designed for him.
- Maruthi goes extra mile for Mahanubhavudu
- Shraddha Kapoor is ‘so excited’ to be working with Prabhas
- Mahanubhavudu’s first look to be out soon
- Yuddham Sharanam’s release date is now official
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
Articles that might interest you