Now that Balayya’s 100th film has been launched officially, the focus has shifted towards its making and other details of the film. Nandamuri Balakrishna was seen in a completely new look during the launch and was sporting a stylish moustache.
Reports reveal that Balayya will be seen with the same look in the film which is a historical project. Directed by Krrish Jagarlamudi, this film will kick start its shoot soon. Pre-production is currently on and reports reveal that Balayya will be seen in a never before seen avatar which Krrish has specially designed for him.
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you