We have already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna will be working for his 99th film under the direction of Sriwass. The film will be produced by popular Hindi film production and distribution house Eros International. As per the latest buzz, the film has been tentatively titled ‘Dictator’. Popular writers Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have reportedly worked on a script that suits Balayya’s powerful image.
Incidentally, the titles of Balakrishna’s recent films like ‘Simha’, ‘Legend’ and even the latest ‘Lion’ reflect the star’s powerful image among his fans. If ‘Dictator’ is indeed considered as the title for Balayya’s 99th film fans will cherish the title.
Nayanathara will be pairing up with Balakrishna in this film and shooting will commence soon. Keep watching this space for more updates on the film.
- No clarity on Ungarala Rambabu leaves Sunil upset
- Vivegam’s trailer to be released in a few minutes
- Rana To Promote NRNM In US
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Tej shares his relationship with Karunakaran
Articles that might interest you