It is a known fact that the shooting of Balakrishna’s new film in the direction of K S Ravi Kumar is going on in full swing. The latest we hear is that the film’s unit has now moved to Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu.
Some very crucial scenes in the film are being shot in and around the temple city. Nayanthara is also taking part in this schedule along with the major star cast.
C Kalyan produces this film which has music by Chitarantan Bhatt. More details of the film will soon be revealed.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover