It is a known fact that the shooting of Balakrishna’s new film in the direction of K S Ravi Kumar is going on in full swing. The latest we hear is that the film’s unit has now moved to Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu.
Some very crucial scenes in the film are being shot in and around the temple city. Nayanthara is also taking part in this schedule along with the major star cast.
C Kalyan produces this film which has music by Chitarantan Bhatt. More details of the film will soon be revealed.
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Hanu Raghavapudi repeats his technician
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Underworld backdrop for young hero’s next